Become a Volunteer
We need volunteers for the 2014 American Girl Fashion Show!*MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OLD
If you are interested in helping with the American Girl Fashion Show please find your area(s) of interest below and then CLICK HERE to sign up online. Questions? Please email Margo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT (November - April)
- Sell sponsorships to local businesses, program ads, booth space, tables etc.
- Secure in-kind help such as printing, postage, volunteer food etc.
ACQUISITIONS (November - April)
- Help secure items for the auction, raffle, goodie bags, model gifts etc.
ADVERTISING & PUBLIC RELATIONS (November - April)
- Prepare & send press releases to local media.
- Design promotional materials and advertisements.
MODEL AUDITIONS (CLICK HERE to see dates & locations)
- We need 15 volunteers to help at each of the auditions in January/February.
- Volunteers are needed to measure girls, assist with check-in, merchandise, selling raffle tickets, set-up/tear-down etc.
PHOTO SHOOTS (March 14th, 15th & 16th, 2014) at Benken's Florist, 6000 Plainfield Rd.)
- Volunteers are needed in various areas including: registration, merchandise, wardrobe, dressing dolls, selling raffle tickets, traffic control, set-up/tear-down etc.
REHEARSALS (April 6th, 2014 at Music Hall, 1241 Elm St.)
- Volunteers are needed to assist with check-in, merchandise, answering questions about the show, organizing girls by groups etc.
THE SHOWS (April 25th - 27th, 2014 at Music Hall, 1241 Elm St.)
- 15 Volunteers needed for set-up on Friday, April 25th during the day.
- Volunteers are needed at each show for:
- Seating guests
- Setting tables
- General help
- Model check-in
- Model runners
- Doll selection
© Copyright American Girl Fashion Show, Aubrey Rose, Mckinney Marketing. All Rights Reserved